Why is having access to health insurance important?
Medical treatment costs continue to increase. The Affordable Care Act is designed to help the consumer get affordable insurance regardless of
pre-existing conditions. Insurance plans offered must fit the individual's need. Without health insurance, you may be unable to afford services and procedures necessary to improve your quality of life.
- *Education about The Affordable Care Act.
- *Assistance in establishing eligibility.
- * Preparation of applications through the Marketplace.
- *Renewal of health through the Marketplace.
(Covered under the Affordable Care Act)
* Blood Pressure Screenings
* Diabetic Screenings
* Cholesterol Screenings
* Physical Examination/Wellness
All services provided by our counselors are free of charge, and confidentiality is guaranteed.